I know a lot of people are buffalo chicken enthusiast and you're going to love this pizza recipe. It is really easy to make and only takes 35 minutes to prepare and finish cooking. You're not going to need much to get it done and if you can create your own buffalo wing sauce then great but the store-bought one is fine.
You're also going to need a pizza dough and top it all with cheese. A great snack for outdoor parties, that is why we cut the pizza into sticks so that the eating becomes fun.
Our Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe will serve up to 6 people. You can get the full recipe and cooking directions below the video and please don't forget to Tweet, Share on Facebook, Pin and bookmark this recipe. Feel free to leave a comment as well.
My Recipe for Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 3/4 cup (237 ml) buffalo wing sauce (look for “wing sauce” not “hot sauce”)
- 1 (13.8 oz) roll Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust (Substitute 12 ounces of refrigerated pizza dough)
- 1 cup (60 grams) grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (210 grams) shredded cooked chicken
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (60 grams) grated cheddar cheese
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Instructions
- Heat Oven and Prepare Baking Sheet
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Then, spray a baking sheet (with sides) with cooking spray.
- Pre-Bake Pizza Crust
- Form pizza dough into a 15-inch by 10-inch rectangle (this doesn’t have to be exact, just close). Place dough onto baking sheet then bake for 8 minutes.
- Prepare Buffalo Chicken
- While the pizza crust bakes, add buffalo wing sauce and shredded chicken to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Evenly spread the buffalo chicken over the baked pizza crust then scatter the cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and half of the sliced green onions on top.
- Bake pizza 6 to 10 minutes until cheese has melted and starts to bubble. Scatter remaining sliced green onions on top. Then, serve